NPREX for Schools, Colleges and Universities

High Schools

NPREX® is proud to provide middle and high school music departments access to its licensing exchange. Through NPREX, a middle or high school may obtain music licenses directly from music publishers at agreeable prices.


Colleges and Universities

NPREX® is proud to serve colleges and universities around the country as well.

NPREX makes it simple for a college or university to buys music licenses directly from music publishers.


For assistance, call NPREX at 615-377-2588 x 106 or complete the contact form.  An NPREX® representative will contact you.